I am doing an EGO search on Arjun Rai of HelloWoofy. Arjun’s mission is to provide the “underdogs” with a tool for digital marketing and social media activities, powered by artificial intelligence. Will I “eat my own dog (cat) food,” and use a tool that is equivalent to buying a cup of coffee (or in my case, tea), per month?
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- My referral link for HelloWoofy (affiliate ID 577)*
- *“This endorser is compensated for subscriptions made through this link.”
- Emoji Trend Report - Adobe blog
- Starbucks Isn’t a Coffee Business — It’s a Data Tech Company - Marker, Medium
- Five Lessons Learned from my Start-up — And why I’d Do it Again - Open Forum, American Express
- HelloWoofy Updates Offer Affordable Social Media Management to Small Business - Small Business Trends
- Tea versus Coffee on Instagram
- Teavana - Wikipedia
- “Underdog Marketeer”
- Smart Startup: The Fine Art of Being the Dumbest One in the Room by Tim J. Sinclair
- My interview with Tim Sinclair of Ringr
- Arjuna (Hindu mythology) - Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Article on Chatur Ideas
- Meet The Drapers
- EGO Interview with Brian Peters
- Hootsuite integration
- Chief Woof Officer, Buel - Instagram
- The Perfect Cuppa: Tea Sketches podcast
Episode 110 (45 minutes) was recorded on July 10,, 2020, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Ringr app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphone, PreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).